• Color of Flowers – Mixed
• Type of Arrangement –Glass Vase
• Number of Stems – 34
• Pink Alstroemeria – 20
• Purple Carnations – 8
• Pink Roses – 6
• Flavor: Chocolate Sponge Cake
• Weight: 1kg
• Shape – Round
• Key ingredients: Cocoa powder, flour, sugar, icing sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla essence, etc.
• Serves – 10-12 people
• One Teddy Bear
• The use of green leave in this bouquet is done as per when its seasonally available.
• Glass vase can be used again for decoration.
• Cake comes in a hard cardboard box.
• It is also accompanied with free candles and a knife.
• The cake is garnished with chocolate sauce, chocolate cream, and chocolate pieces.
Flower trivia - Carnations in Latin are called Dianthus which means ‘flower of the gods’. Roses are also used in making desserts. Alstroemeria flowers represent prosperity, fortune, and wealth.
Shopping for a gift for your near and dear ones? If their birthday is approaching, then you can convey your hearty wishes to them by gifting this combo of glass vase floral arrangement, chocolate sponge cake and a cute teddy bear. This gift is sure to bring lots of joviality on their special day of celebration.