• Color of Flowers – Red
• Type of Arrangement – Bouquet
• Number of Stems – 12
• Red Roses – 12
• Fillers – Singapore Leaves and Gypsophila
• Flavor: Black Forest
• Weight: 500 gms
• Shape – Round
• Key ingredients: Flour, sugar, vanilla essence, butter, baking powder, etc.
• Serves – 4-6 people
• Green fillers used in the bouquet are used as per its seasonal and regional availability.
• Colored paper and ribbon can be used to pack other gifts.
• The cake is accompanied with a knife and candles.
• The cake is decorated with chocolate shavings, pieces of chocolate and whipped cream.
• Roses are rich in Vitamin C.
• The world’s most costly rose is Juliet Rose which costs more than 3 million.
A delightful combo of red roses and black forest cake when sent to the recipient is definitely going to help you in winning his or her heart. With this cake’s exceptional taste and the beauty of the red roses, what’s not to love? So, have no second thoughts just place your orders for this combo today.